一,何以结恩情?美玉缀罗璎。
How to be gracious? Mei-yu adorns Luo Ying.
二,三生有幸,韶华流光里,俯仰皆是你。
It’s a great honor to have three students. In the time of glory, you are the one pitching.
三,过树穿花踏遍山河,终要与你相逢。
I will meet you after crossing trees and flowers.
四,我贪恋的人间烟火,不偏不倚全是你。
The fireworks I crave are all you.
五,惊鸿一瞥,乱我心曲。
A glimpse of me confuses my heart.
六,我是檐上三寸雪,你是人间惊鸿客。
I’m three inches of snow on the eaves, and you’re an amazing guest in the world.
七,初见你眉眼,如寒冬中吹来的春日暖风。
Seeing your eyebrows at first sight is like the warm spring wind blowing in the cold winter.
八,浮世三千,吾爱有三:日、月与卿。
There are 3,000 lives in the world, and I love three things: sun, moon and Qing.
九,你是无意穿堂风,偏偏孤倨引山洪。
You didn’t mean to through flow, but you led mountain torrents alone.
十,八荒天地,流彩飞虹,可与吾执手今生。
Eight barren worlds, colorful flying rainbow, can hold hands with me in this life.
十一,温山软水万千,不及你眉眼半分。
Wenshan has plenty of soft water, which is not as good as your eyebrow eye.
十二,煎雪落雨,心上是你,欢喜躲在眉目里。
When the snow falls, you are in your heart, and joy hides in your eyes.
十三,人生若差你这一步,便满盘皆输。
If you are one step behind in life, you will lose everything.
十四,星光杳杳,难似你温柔惬意。
It’s hard to be as gentle and comfortable as you are.
十五,汝乃青云巅上白月尖,皓雪堆里梅花屑。
You are the tip of Bai Yue on the top of Qingyun, and the plum blossom crumbs in the snow.
十六,我行尽江南,见过百花,无一胜你。
I’ve done my best in Jiangnan, and I’ve seen a hundred flowers, but none of them beat you.
十七,若君为我赠玉簪,我便为君绾长发。
If you give me a jade hairpin, I will give you long hair.
十八,青丝已换满白头,谁知此生几回眸?
The moss has changed into a white head, but who knows how many times in this life?
十九,一笑忘川一千年,千载相逢如初见
Laugh and forget Sichuan for a thousand years, and meet for a thousand years as if you first saw it
二十,此生缘未尽,来世续千秋
This life is endless, and the next life will last forever